Welcome to our website and here you will find all information to assist you to apply for a successful tax clearance certificate with the South African Revenue Services (SARS).
A Tax clearance certificate
is declaration from SARS to a 3rd party that the specific individual or entity is 100% compliant with regards to all tax affairs.
Who will request a tax clearance certificate from you?
- Prospective clients
- To be listed as a service provider for large corporate and government institutions.
- Most tender applications
- Financial institutes in the applying for various types of finance
- Foreign investment allowance (FIA) - this is only applicable to individuals
- Emigration - this is only applicable to individuals
For which tax numbers do you need to be registered with SARS?
- You only need an income tax registration number (this is the minimum requirement)
- If you have any employees - You would need a Paye (Pay as you earn), UIF (Unemployment Insurance Fund), or SDL (Skills Development Levies) registration numbers
- If your turnover is above R 1 million per annum OR you opted into a voluntary VAT registration - you would need to state your VAT (Value added tax) registration number
The system has been changed during 2016 to a new process and name called tax compliance status (TCS).
Even though the requirements are still the same, the process is much quicker and the status can also now be verified continuously throughout the year.
While you still receive an immediate tax clearance online, you will also now receive an PIN to provide to the relevant 3rd party to verify the status of the TCC on SARS efiling.
Tax clearance certificate SA is managed by a registered tax practitioner with practise numbers with the Institute of accounting and commerce (IAC)
, The South Africa Institute of tax professionals (SAIT)
and South African Revenue Services (SARS).
We believe in fast and efficient personal services delivery. Feel free to contact us below for assistance it your application for a tax clearance certificate.
LATEST NEWS: SARS Tax Clearance Certificate
Here at Tax clearance certificate SA we will assist you with the application at SARS (South African Revenue Services). It is important to make sure that all tax affairs of the entity and its directors are up to date.
Furthermore, all information at SARS need to be up to date.
If you are unsure of the current tax affairs, we will be able to assist you finding out from SARS on your behalf.