To apply for a tax clearance certificate with SARS the following requirements need to be met.
Tax registration numbers consist out of the following:
- All tax registration numbers need to be up to date (Please see the various tax numbers below)
- All the latest information of the individual or company need to be up to date with SARS
- The tax affairs of the public officer and director of a company need to be up to date
- Income tax (IT)
- Value added tax (VAT)
- Pay as you earn (PAYE)
- Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF)
- Skills Development Levies (SDL)
- Dividend Withholding Tax (DWT)
If you are unsure of your current tax affairs, feel free to contact us to assist you.
We believe in fast and efficient personal services delivery. Feel free to contact us below for assistance it your application for a tax clearance certificate.
Tax clearance certificate SA is managed by a registered tax practitioner with practise numbers with the Institute of accounting and commerce (IAC)
, The South Africa Institute of tax professionals (SAIT)
and South African Revenue Services (SARS).
Please complete the enquiry form below and one of our tax consultants will contact you for assistance.