Here at Tax clearance certificate SA we will assist you with the application at SARS (South African Revenue Services).
It is important to make sure that all tax affairs of the entity and its directors are up to date.
Furthermore, all information at SARS need to be up to date.
If you are unsure of the current tax affairs, we will be able to assist you finding out from SARS on your behalf.
To make sure all taxes are up to date, we provide a monthly accounting service that include the following services:
- Processing of monthly financial information on Pastel accounting
- Salary administration of weekly and fortnightly wages as well as monthly salaries
- Monthly statutory submission of PAYE and VAT returns to South African Revenue Services
- Bi - annual IRP 5 reconciliation
- Bi - annual provisional tax returns
- Annual financial statements
- Income tax returns for the year.
If you are unsure of your current tax affairs, feel free to contact us to assist you.
We believe in fast and efficient personal service delivery. Feel free to contact us below for assistance it your application for a tax clearance certificate.
Tax clearance certificate SA is managed by a registered tax practitioner with practise numbers with the Institute of accounting and commerce (IAC)
, The South Africa Institute of tax professionals (SAIT)
and South African Revenue Services (SARS).
Please complete the enquiry form below and one of our tax consultants will contact you for assistance.